Fit Camp UK Fitness sessions take place in the great outdoors in parks or car parks throughout the Midlands. Every FCUK class is different, caters for all fitness levels, We also guarantee results while working with our expert 1-1 trainers. You will be challenged at times to keep you motivates – but more importantly, we want you to have fun making new fitness friends.
Each session lasts for 60 minutes will include a 10 minute warm up, 45 minutes of various workouts of cardio and equipment training, and a 5 minute cool down with stretches. The sessions are structured to cater for beginner to advanced exercise user – so you will be challenged to your ability
Ages vary from 16 to 65 years of age so give us a go
Fit Camp UK is all about working out in groups to maximize results. While joining a fitness group can seem daunting to some, from the moment that your instructor greets you at your free trial class, you’ll be made to feel part of the group and by the end of the session you will be wanting to come back for more fun around them.
We also believe in socialising in the odd activity away from the classes so we can get to know you & the rest of the group get to mingle & make new fitness friends – we become a fitness family…
- Exercising outside helps reduce anxiety and depression
- Outdoor group fitness burns more calories than the gym as your body is being constantly challenged in new ways
- Not ‘going it alone’ can really help when it comes to staying motivated to achieve your fitness goals
- The group dynamic will have you truly trying your best, which means you’ll get more out of the experience, and get fitter faster
- You’ll celebrate your success with your instructor and classmates
- We have private Facebook groups to keep you motivated between the sessions to!